Is Melodrama a Wrestling Move?  

Posted by Mr. Ellsworth Toohey in



From the latest Write Hard column by Dennis Wright:

My heart goes out to you, and I join you in your sadness over this change. I've listened to all of your words, share in your sorrow, and feel your pain. Then there are those rare few who took it for granted, kicked it when it was down, and are celebrating this change. You should be ashamed of yourselves, but to feel shame, you have to have a soul. It hasn't been an easy week, and I appreciate the support I've received from friends, family and my saints & sinners. I truly appreciate those who've kept me in their thoughts and prayers, and allowed me to speak about this when I was ready.

I guess he is referencing me and some of my readers. Criticism during a time of self made crisis is not a soul less act.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 29, 2009 at Friday, May 29, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

what is he talking about?
shame? lol!
it wasn't the criticism by a few bloggers that brought this paper down. it was the lack of reporting, hence low sales.
shame, shame. its always somebody else's fault

May 29, 2009 at 8:12 AM
Anonymous  

That is the sign of a Liberal.

May 30, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Post a Comment