Chappaquid-----DICK!  

Posted by Mr. Ellsworth Toohey

I didn't care too much for Ted Kennedy though I thought he was a highly respected and effective Senator. This was a bit out of hand seeing that the dude just died. So I was feeling a little bit uneasy about this as I ate my pizza from Franco's today (I am going to start writing about what I eat) when I decided to contact my elected officials (Democrat elected officials) to plead with them not take Mr. Cassidy as anything more than the bafoon that everyone already considers him. I wanted to be one of the first to get in touch with them so that they do not hear about it and formulate any adverse opinions of Phoenixville. The following is the quick email I sent Sen Dinniman, Commissioner Cazzone, St. Rep. Drucker, Sen Casey, Sen Specter, and Rep. Sestack.


Hello:

I am a constituent of yours from the Borough of Phoenixville. Recently, as I am sure you have heard (if not, the link is here), that the very public face of the Phoenixville revitalization made a rather unprofessional posting about the death of Sen. Edward Kennedy. Mr. Cassidy has come to you many time asking for money and support for various projects. I hope that this posting will not harm the relationship that you have with the Borough of Phoenixville. Why Mr. Cassidy does what he does remains a mystery. I am convinced it was a little bit of Downingtown rubbing off on him. What ever the reason, I hope that your view of the Borough residents is not diminished by the actions of this Borough consultant. Some have tried to control his actions but I am not sure it is possible anymore.

Keep up the good work,

Ellsworth Toohey

PS Check out his comments on drug use,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at Wednesday, August 26, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Anonymous  

Last night's borough council meeting was a huge strike against Barry Cassidy. He really screwed up infront of council, so much so he lost Wagner's support. Huge turn of events! Hope he keeps digging his own grave, becasue he's times run out in Phoeniville. If he doesn't lose his job on his own, we better step up and get him out.

August 26, 2009 at 9:48 PM
Anonymous  

then there was the william kennedy smith deal that he was peripherally involved with. i remember the woman described him as he stood there in his shorts. she described him as not a hansom man. kinda wonder about guys like him money... privilege and the like. reminds me of a guy i know that is a genuine jerkoff. his brother was the counsel for clinton and he chases ambulances. the lesser son!
Posted by barry cassidy at 9:53:00 PM

August 26, 2009 at 10:20 PM

You forgot to send a copy to Jim Gerlach. Address:
308 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515-3806

For e-mail you'll have to use your browser and go to his home page:
http://gerlach.house.gov/Contact/

August 27, 2009 at 6:16 AM

I didn't think Jim Gerlach would care that much since he is a Republican but with the latest comments, I may have to pass it along.

August 27, 2009 at 6:23 AM
Anonymous  

The only other post of his that I have read was way back at the end of May 2008. It had something to do with a drug and crotch sniffing dog of his, and I realized what kind of person he is. I was shocked to see what Phoenixville considers an economic development expert. Like some vulgar and charmless Music Man, he is taking the Phoenixville taxpayers for every cent he can, taking credit for ideas he did not have, and not completing the work for which he is being paid far more than it is worth. What hold does he have on those 5 Council members?

August 27, 2009 at 8:08 PM
Anonymous  

He put a bunch of (more) junk up and your reference is now pushed back onto the second page.

How...well...ummm...odd.

August 27, 2009 at 10:07 PM

http://barrycassidy.blogspot.com/search/label/Chappaquiddick%20Island

There is the new link. I updated it in the body of the post

August 27, 2009 at 10:21 PM
Anonymous  

Cassidy's such a tool.

He's just doing what he's told to do. You gotta look higher– he ain't the brains, he's the puppet.

August 29, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Post a Comment