Programming Note  

Posted by Mr. Ellsworth Toohey

Since it is a holiday week, I will be extending the question to next week. Feel free to send the question to the candidates in your ward that have ignored my emails. They would be both East Ward candidates (though Mr. Gautreau did comment on one of the questions), both West Ward candidates (AKA "Never Heard of" and "Never Heard From"), and that one guy fom the Middle Ward that gave me the middle finger. Everyone in teh North Ward should be happy that their candidates are so engaged.

I would have thought that one of the Mayor candidates would care enough. I guess that is the nature of the beast these days.

I look forward to being well represented after this next election.

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 5, 2009 at Sunday, July 05, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Dave Gautreau  

I would like to apologize to all the blog followers, I was away for the 4th of July holiday weekend and returned today. I will be answering the library question on the blog, thanks. Hope everyone had an enjoyable and relaxing holiday.

Dave Gautreau, Council East Ward Candidate

July 7, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Post a Comment